Friday, June 8, 2012

Personal Efficient Solutions for Windows Start up Problems

Question 1: My Dell Inspiron 530s computer won't boot up past windows load screen?
I've been trying to boot up my hp computer, but it won't go past the windows xp screen, it just keeps loading and loading and won't do anything. Also, I tried booting it in safe mode and still no luck. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Or what's the problem? I have thousand and thousand of photos, videos and documents there because I had been using it since 4 years ago. Can anyone please help?

Question 2: Why isn't my computer booting up Windows?
When I try to boot it up, it won't get past the Windows XP logo and instead of getting the XP Welcome Screen, I see a menu telling me that the power or power button may have accidentally been accessed and to try and start the computer in start mode. I've tried loading Windows via Last Known Configuration, Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Command Prompt, and Normal Mode but none of them work. By the way guys, I don't have the Windows XP disc. The desktop was purchased at Best Buy and Geek Squad performed the installation but they kept the Windows XP disc. If I reinstall Windows directly, will I lose all my data on the hard drive? Can I fix it like that? If no, can I get my data back?
Question 3: It will get past the Windows logo, but it won't show the start up screen.
My dad used it and the laptop accidentally caught something. I'm not sure if it's a virus, but the laptop will get past the windows logo screen, and it won't let me log in to my account. What can I do? Is there a way to recover the files? Thank you for your time.

Solutions:
When your computer appears to power up okay but Windows won't start up properly, Windows operating system got corrupted somehow. This kind of error usually occurs because some of windows essential files have been corrupted. apparently some that are required to boo up even in safe mode. It may cause problems with .net and other windows packages, but your best bet is to use a windows disc and do a repair install to replace the important system files with known-good versions.

Go into safe mode and keep an eye on the files being loaded during boot up. The last one to be displayed before the computer turns off is probably the files you needed to be replaced or restored. Do some research and you may be able to come up with a solution, or just replace that one bad file via using your Windows disc.

If that doesn't work, you have to reinstall a brand-new Windows operating system on your hard drive. Off course, you are likely to lose your data.

You might have been worrying about data loss. If you really don't want to risk that, Tenorshare Data Recovery WinPE is available to help with data recovery under any boot up problems.

Tenorshare Data Recovery WinPE is a professional data recovery software that allows users to burn ISO file to CD/DVD/USB flash drive and boot up Windows operating system from bootable CD/DVD/USB flash drive directly to recover your data on computer that won’t boot up Windows. You can use it to recover data you lost or deleted due to drive crash, damage or format, mistakenly emptied the Recycle Bin, virus infection, etc. also. It is compatible with Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.

Are you in trouble of not being able to boot Windows operating system on your computer? In need of data recovery on your PC? Can this article helps you? If you have any problem refering to this topic, ask me in Comments.

Read More:
http://www.any-data-recovery.com/windows-data-recovery.htm

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete